The administrator of your personal data is:
Granatovo Civil Partnership Dominika Konopczyńska, Barbara Kądziela
ul. Dąbrowskiego 44/7
In the matter of your personal data, you can contact the Personal Data Administrator via:
- e-mail – email@example.com
- traditional mail – ul. Wiśniowa 11 m 2, 02-563 Warsaw
- phone +48 535185485
Capitalized words have the meaning given to them in the regulations of this Online Store .
Personal data collected by the Administrator of the Online Store are processed in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27/04/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95 / 46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) (Journal of Laws UE L 119, p. 1), hereinafter referred to as: GDPR.
Purposes and legal grounds for the processing of personal data
The personal data administrator collects the client’s personal data for the following purposes and scope:
- in order to perform the contract for the sale of the Goods (e.g. delivery of the ordered Goods), we process the personal data provided by the Customer when purchasing the Goods, such as name and surname, e-mail address, address details, telephone number, payment details, and if you make a purchase via the Account, an additional password is set;
- in order to provide Services that do not require the creation of an Account and the purchase of Goods, i.e. browsing the pages of the Online Store, Search for Goods, we process personal data regarding activity in the Online Store, i.e. data on the Goods you browse, data on your device’s session, system operating, browser, location and unique ID, IP address;
- in order to use statistics of individual functionalities available in the Online Store, facilitate the use of the Online Store and ensure IT security of the Online Store, we process personal data regarding your activity in the Online Store and the amount of time spent on each of the subpages in the Online Store, your history search, location, IP address, device ID, data about your web browser and operating system;
- in order to deal with complaints, complaints and requests and answer customer questions, we process the personal data provided by you in the contact form, complaints, complaints and requests, or in order to answer questions contained in a different form and some personal data provided by you in the Account, as well as data regarding the ordering of the Goods and other Services we provide, which are the cause of the complaint, complaint or request, as well as data contained in the documents attached to the complaint, complaints and requests;
- for the purpose of marketing our Goods, for this purpose we process the Customer’s personal data when creating the Account and updating it, data on activity in the Online Store, including orders that are registered and stored via cookies, in particular order history, history searches, clicks in the Online Store, login and registration dates, history and activity related to our communication with the Customer.
- in order to run loyalty programs, i.e. notifications about accumulated points, notifications about winning and advertising our offer, we use the Customer’s personal data provided in the Account and when registering for a competition or loyalty program. Detailed information on this subject is provided each time in the terms of participation of a given competition or loyalty program;
- in order to research the market and opinions by us or our partners, i.e. information about the order, your data provided in the Account or when purchasing the Goods, e-mail address. The data collected as part of market research and opinion polling are not used by us for advertising purposes. Detailed instructions are provided in the information about the survey or in the place where the customer enters his data.
Voluntary provision of personal data
Providing the required personal data by the Customer is voluntary and is a condition for the provision of services by the Personal Data Administrator via the Online Store.
Data processing time
Personal data will be processed pr